Thursday, June 26, 2014

Cheap & Cheerful - Splendid Sandals

While perusing my local Moxie store last week, I picked up a really cute sandal.  No, I really don't NEED a new pair, but these were good.  And a matte gold metallic.  And, when I turned them over to see how much they were, I was shocked.  $68.  I immediately asked for them in an 8 1/2, tried them on, and almost walked out of the store in them.
Image from nordstrom.com.
The Splendid Edgewood sandal is adorable, completely useful and really affordable.  Moxie just received a shipment, so they have tons of stock.  They also come in black with the cork wedge at Moxie.  If you don't live near a Moxie (Wellesley or Boston), try nordstrom.com where they show them in white, coral, and the gold.  Enjoy! ~ JH

No comments:

Post a Comment