Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, and a sale at Saks!

First and foremost, to all of our readers and friends, Lisa & I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Image from fashionista.com.
My parents sent along a Saks gift card for Christmas (Thank you very much! I love the 'gift of shopping'!) and I, of course, had to postpone showering and cooking this morning to wander onto Saks.com.  When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a huge Saks sale, online and so near!

You HAVE to check it out.  Up to 70% off on designer items!  Prices go up on 12/27 at 12:01am.  Use the code 'HOLIDAY' for free shipping & returns too!  

Among other things, these Tory Burch cheetah pumps are coming in the mail to me.  $122.50 from $350.  65% off!  Love!
Image from saksfifthavenue.com.
Merry Christmas to me! ~ JH

No comments:

Post a Comment