Thursday, October 25, 2012

A little obsessed with Calypso St. Barth cashmere.

About a month ago, I started wearing a camel colored, sleeveless cashmere "duster" I purchased last spring at Calypso St. Barth.  Over a column of black, over a white blouse with black pants and cheetah flats, it has been a go-to since I first put it on.  Lisa has one , a long-sleeve version, in navy.  She's worn it on planes, over jeans, etc.  Just one of the most useful pieces of clothing we've owned.

And today, in my inbox, an email from Calypso showcasing all of their fabulous cashmere.  I swear, if I don't get in to Boston to check it out I'll go nuts!  Check out some of these lovelies. The Maggie Cashmere Duster is what Lisa owns (and the color below is the color of mine), and I might have to dive in an get another one too.  It comes in 6 colors and is so yummy soft, light, and yet warm.  Heaven.  Any of you out there who get cold all winter?  This is the piece you want to own and throw over everything.
Image from calypsostbarth.com.
I'm a total sucker for a turtleneck and stripes.  What about this Callee Striped Cashmere Turtleneck?  Both obsessions in one, with really cool wide sleeves.  Comes in navy and in camel.  Love it over white jeans (yes in winter!), skinny white cords, or just jeans.  Elegant mommy-wear.
Image from calypsostbarth.com.
Another great "mom" sweater is the Janine Cashmere Pullover.  Great over jeans, skinny pants, with a cool long-sleeved t-shirt underneath.  I love the dolman sleeve draping!

Images from calypsostbarth.com.
Finally, the Jaci Cashmere V-neck is a great everyday sweater.  Not too fitted, it has great details like a rolled hem on the v-neck and deep side slits for movement.  And, it comes in 8 colors, from your basic neutrals to this cayenne color.
Images from calypsostbarth.com.
Great cashmere!  Plus, right now, 25% off Friends and Family with the code FALLFF12 at checkout online AND in store.  If I can only find a morning to sneak off to Newbury Street. ~ JH

No comments:

Post a Comment