Tuesday, September 17, 2013

W2WW Around Town - W2WW Blogger hosting W by Worth trunk show

In the past, I've mentioned a line of clothing that is shown and sold in trunk-show format by Worth representatives in homes 4 times a year: spring, summer, fall, holiday.  That clothing brand is W by Worth, and the line is literally coming to my living room next week!  W by Worth is quality clothing that is classic, on-trend and that will work in your wardrobe for a number of seasons. 
From Tuesday, September 24th through Tuesday, October 1st, W by Worth stylist, Heather Steele, will be hosting both the Fall and Holiday 2013 lines at my house!  So fun!  

So what does this mean?!  How does this work?!  Heather will have sample sets of the fall and holiday clothing lines.  Expect about 5-6 rolling racks of clothing:  sweaters, dresses, pants (some of my FAVORITE pants come from W by Worth), scarves, blouses, etc.  Ladies can make appointments with Heather to stop by, browse through the clothing, try on what you like, and order those items if you find something you love.  There are outfits and items for the ladies who lunch, those who bring home the bacon, and everyone in between.  Heather is a stylist and can help put together looks that work together and/or with other pieces you already own.   

For me, it's going to be a problem.  Playing with clothing in my house for a week.  Sounds like DISASTER for my wallet.  

In preparation, I've been trolling around their website.  These are a few of the looks that have caught my eye.  
Contact Heather for an appointment - don't be intimidated by the 'appointment'.  It just makes it easier to see who is coming when.  I certainly hope to see some of you all there and see what outfits you fall in love with.  And don't mind me if I can't help myself and start styling! Can't wait! ~ JH
All images from wbyworth.com.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was going to need a small or maybe a medium, but all they had was extra small and large. I ordered the extra small, terrified that I was going to have to send it right back but it fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete