Thursday, June 14, 2012

Milestone.

Image from realsimple.com.
Sometime last night, our little blog hit a milestone of 10,000 page views.  It's not a lot over it's short life, but it's something.  Thank you to all of our readers, for reading, commenting, and asking questions.  Lisa & I love to help with fashion crises, both big and small.

Over the next few months, we'll have posts relating to favorite boutiques, pre-fall shopping, and hopefully great W2WW news flashes, giving you any inside scoop that we can.  And if we can answer any questions, please fire away.  You can reach Lisa at lisa@what2wearwhen.net, or me at jen@what2wearwhen.net.

In the meantime, find out how Lisa and I met and how our little blog came to be.  And thanks again for reading.  ~ JH

1 comment:

  1. Jen & Lisa - I love your blog! I've been using it to build my wardrobe for my new role, where I spend a lot more time in Cambridge with younger and much more fashionable people than me. Keep the ideas coming!!

    ReplyDelete