Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lisa takes to the high seas for fashion!

Not one to let a small thing like the Atlantic Ocean stand in the way of a good trunk sale,  I ferried over to Martha's Vineyard 2 weeks ago for the Sisco + Berluti trunk sale at the very vintage/modern/funky home store Brickyard in Vineyard Haven.
These are my new favorite stacking bracelets this summer.  Think turquoise, pyrite, red coral, white coral, antiqued bone, blue sodalite, brass porcupine - the semi-precious gems and bead combinations are endless - punctuated with sparkly gold stardust or pave beads. I could easily create an elbow-length stack.  Their trunk show was full of their amazing signature bracelets and since I'm in full-blown summer mode, my choices were true to the season:  White coral, double wrap turquoise, gold pave stack, plus an unusual brown bead speckled with gold as a transition to fall.   Lucky me the lovely Lisa Sisco was on hand to customize each bracelet for my tiny wrist and voila, perfection!  

Best of all was a sneak peak at some gorgeous - and I mean GORGEOUS - necklaces for fall.   Each was handmade by Lisa or sister Carolyn Berluti and were unique, one-of-a-kind creations.  I love, loved the tassel theme, especially the brown beaded one you see here.  Layer a few over a simple sweater and you are done.   I was on a mission for bracelets and did not shop the necklaces as hard as I should have.  Lisa Sisco told me that we'll see more necklaces for fall and a trunk show at Impulse in Wellesley this fall.  Hooray! 
Lisa and Carolyn were troopers about the littles creating stacks.  Kids bracelets are the rage at Impulse. 

~ LB
All images from Lisa Bida.

1 comment:

  1. Hello i am enjoying your wrist gadget it's such a stylish and fashionable product. I am a online store that sale wearable devices Thailand.

    ReplyDelete