Friday, May 10, 2013

My new 'go to' foundation garment.

I'm a huge fan on Mad Men.  I read a great interview featuring Jessica Pave (Megan's, Don's wife) while getting my hair done at the salon.  And something she said in the article stood out to me, reminding me to share this tidbit with you.  What did she say?  "...foundation garments can make or break an outfit...".

Just two weeks ago, I would have said, "meh".  Hey, I grew up in the 70s and had many a braless summer.  Now I pine for my flat, pre-twins baby belly but have never badly enough to subject myself to the torture of Spanx.  Even the word Spanx makes me shudder and brings up thoughts of the girdles my grandmother used to tie herself into.  That all changed when I met, 'Slim Cognito' from Spanx.   Say 'hi' to 'Slim'. 
Image from nordstrom.com.
This little number is lightweight, breathable and not binding in a way that makes we want to rip my clothes off.  I'd go so far as to say it is comfortable.  I wore it under a silk jersey dress the other day and literally got a dozen compliments on the dress. I have to think some of that had to do with my favorite new little undergarment.  So thanks Jessica, for reminding me to share. ~ LB

1 comment:

  1. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! Pakistani clothes

    ReplyDelete