Wednesday, February 27, 2013

W2WW Live - One week away from J.Crew event!

Let the countdown begin!  We are ONE WEEK away from our 'Drop off and J.Crew' event next Wednesday morning!  Lisa and I are so excited at the great feedback we've received.  THERE ARE A COUPLE OF SPOTS LEFT - don't be shy!  Email us at lisa@what2wearwhen.net or jen@what2wearwhen.net and let us know you want in.  If you've received a confirmation email, you are on the list! 

Received my Spring 2013 J.Crew catalogue yesterday and tore out pages of things I liked - I liked quite a few things, no?  
Image from Jennifer Houston.
Since that's a jumble, these are the things that I'm eyeing.  First, their shoes are INSANE this spring.  I love the Tabbie t-strap sandals, the Lillian suede wedges and the Mari sandals.  All come in multiple colors.  Must try on!



Images from jcrew.com.
 In the clothing department, I love the hummingbird floral pant, merino boyfriend sweater (yes, Lisa and I are suckers for a good v-neck), and the double-square t-shirt - cute for a pop of color under a cardi or jacket, right?


Images from jcrew.com.
This bling is to-die-for gorgeous!  Wear to any cocktail party!
Image from jcrew.com.
Lisa and I will be hitting J.Crew this weekend to check sizing, start styling and pulling things together for YOU.   When we're done (and hopefully the store won't be too pulled apart) we're going to assemble a list of our truly favorite items for the ladies that attend our in-store event.  Again, RSVP to one of us and let us know if you'd like to attend!  Hope to see you there! ~ JH

No comments:

Post a Comment