- Blues, both navy and cobalt, are big. There was an interesting saffron color that accompanied many of the blue looks.
- Vibrant orange and red, and all shades in between, were everywhere as well.
- A hint of jewel green was peeking out from some racks here and there.
- Pastels were hard to find to be honest.
- Black is ALWAYS in.
What people were wearing:
- Skinny pants (jeans, black pants) tucked into flat booties.
- Shorter skirts and dresses paired with stockings and heeled booties (not a look that I will be daring to wear, but all the young Parisians were sporting this, when not in pants).
- One word, booties.
- Cute spring jackets in leathers of many colors.
- Tribal accents.
- Scarves, scarves, scarves.
- People were definitely NOT wearing the outfit on the left below, even though a boutique opted to highlight it in their window. Tulle skirt over colored jeans? Better for a 6 year old? Non? Had to take a pic!
|Image from Jennifer Houston.|
- Lace, in tops, dresses, skirts. Read our earlier post to see what lace items look good here in the US.
- Leather/suede - those cute leather jackets. Leather in jewelry. Suede shoes everywhere.
- Suede in colors, in neutrals, in purses.
- In fact, on our last day in the City of Light, we walked around our favorite neighborhood, taking in the sites and sounds. And one final boutique, with a clutch, that had to come home. From ba&sh, I couldn't leave it in the store.
|Image from ba-sh.com.|