Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My May Obsession - Mirrored Silver

"Lisa, what did I do without this shoes in my life?"

Yes, I said that.  I recently purchased two pairs of shoes, both mirrored silver.  One flat, one pump.  And honestly, what did I wear before them?  I am wearing them ALL THE TIME.  They are my new neutral, my go-tos, and soon they will be paying me to wear them.  What shoes are these you wonder?  Behold.  First up, Whistles mirrored silver ballet flats.
Image from vestiairecollective.com.
Image from jimmychoo.
Both shoes look great with everything!  Black, jeans, white, grey, even colors; these are the new neutral.   And now that I'm obsessed with mirrored silver, I keep seeing it everywhere!  And I want to buy more. Purses, clutches, sandals.  Watch out!  Put this on your radar and shake up your outfits with this updated, modern material.  See below for inspiration; yes, you can fit this into your wardrobe! ~ JH

W2WW Mirrored Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment