Friday, July 6, 2012

...you have bags under your eyes.

I first thought about this post at 4:36am on Monday morning when I was abruptly woken up by the cacophony of noise outside my bedroom window.  A great breeze kept all of my bedroom windows open all night, and the birds decided to have a party on the tree directly outside as the sky started to brighten.

As I was tossing and turning and trying to go back to sleep (which I think I did around 6:00am - ugh), I knew I'd look a little less-than-fresh in the morning.  Would sunglasses do the trick?  No, time to call out the big guns this morning.  I reached for my trusty, anti-puffiness gel - Lierac's Diopti Anti-Puffiness Gel.
Image from cvs.com.
I cannot even remember how I was introduced to this product, but a couple of swipes of this under your eyes works wonders; you can feel the bags disappearing from under your eyes.  You can find it in your local CVS store, or online though several retailers including Amazon.

Not exactly a post on fashion, but just what the doctor ordered. ~ JH

No comments:

Post a Comment